CG art, todays daily inspiration
CG art, you’re in for a treat!!
Browsing the web for some CG art today has been an eye-opening experience! The amount of amazing artists out there is unbelievable.
CG art is a mix of drawing, 3d techniques using programmes like Maya, Cinema 4D and other great 3d programmes. Also there is a lot of matte painting and concept art techniques. Used a lot for video games and movies this stuff is top of the top and you really have to be a master in this business. Looking at some of this art is very very inspiring but at the same time can be very disheartening, When you see the level of talent out there it’s quite easy to feel like giving up. But, the thing to remember is that all these great artists started out the same as you and me. (not that i’m any good at it, but I would really love to be!)
A great way to improve is to find images and art you really like, find out the programmes and techniques used and try to reproduce them (not claiming them as your own though!)
Anyway. I hope you enjoy this CG art post and feel inspired to get your wacom pad and a cup of tea! you’re in for a long night!!
Thats it for today’s daily inspiration. I hope you enjoyed it.
Please check out this for more cool work
As always, Please share this and re-post it, like it, stumble it, sell it to your mates and make sure you come back for more cool stuff
Special Recent Posts
- Robin Powell on Build wordpress themes from scratch.
- Valentin on Build wordpress themes from scratch.
- RobinPowell on An interview with Alexandre SalleS About illustration, work and life
- Alan on An interview with Alexandre SalleS About illustration, work and life
- Free Notifications, tool tips and alert psd's - Creative Phlare Creative Phlare on Web UI kits and beautiful icons